Thursday, February 02, 2012

Staff Day, Fun Day!

As the office manager I am in charge of planning a monthly "staff appreciation day".  Since the Dr. only works on M, T, Th, Fr we have the flexibility of closing down the office mid-week without it hurting the business.  I usually book massages or facials and we have a nice lunch or dinner afterwards.  This time however, I decided to mix things up a bit.  We spent half the day at South Coast Plaza shopping our little hearts out, followed by a lovely and delicious dinner at Scott's Seafood restaurant. We ended the night by watching a Frank Sinatra musical ("Come Fly Away") next door at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts.  It was such a fun-filled day that went by way too quickly.  Below are a few pics from yesterday.  I apologize in advance for the blurry ones as all I had on hand was my cell phone cam!

Scott's Restaurant & Bar
I had the Patagonian Toothfish (a.k.a. Chilean Seabass)

Walking to the theater from Scott's

Taken right before the musical began.

Such an awesome, high-energy, amazingly choreographed performance!

What I wore:
For Love & Lemons Zenith Maxi Dress. You can find it here and here.
House of Harlow "1960 Leather Station" necklace--such an amazing statement piece, I ALWAYS get compliments on it.  You can find it here.
Coconuts by Matisse Grey faux leather boots.


And yes...that is our Christmas tree in the background. I'm going to see how long my husband will let me keep it up!  I'm shooting for Easter!

No comments: