Monday, February 20, 2012

Holla!

Wow. Work has been kicking my butt lately, but being busy makes me happy...it validates my belief that I have the best group of ladies working as a team and everyone is performing their job extremely well. However, I still can't believe we are already in mid-February. Where did the time go?! All I have to prove that the last few weeks were indeed real, and not just the doings of an evil calendar fairy that yanks pages off to trick people into thinking they are really living in the future when in fact it is the same day they originally thought it was, --holy tangent-- are the pictures below and my sore muscles (but more on that in a separate post). I am also sad to report that yesterday my hubby finally had enough with the lingering presence of Vern. He kept going on and on about how Vern was a serious fire hazard or something silly like that.  Vern was my first ever non-artificial Christmas tree...and yes, he had a name. Vern has since been deposited in the trash bin despite my many protests and weak attempt at blocking the door (read sore muscles). Thank you Vern for all the great memories you provided. I will especially miss your twinkling lights shining through the living room window, welcoming me home everyday after work....you had a good run while it lasted.

Isis always sneaks into our bed on the weekends....
Vern in all his shining glory.


My love at our nature preserve hike.


moi



Red tail hawk. It was huge.
Hitching post Isis.



All the hard work I put into our cozy Valentine's Day dindin.

8 hours later....voila.
Light night walk on the beach.





There was a good wind blowing so Isis and I kept Gabe company while he went gliding yesterday.

View looking towards Point Fermin.


Holla!

No comments: